“Here at the Legacy Barn, we believe wedding festivities should not be rushed; they should be SAVORED.”
The Legacy Barn is NOT a wedding mill.
Our goal is to book only one wedding each weekend in order for our couples to enjoy their once-in-a-lifetime event without feeling rushed. The Legacy Barn owners and managers are passionate about providing every couple with the highest quality facilities and services, that is why we have partnered with the Local Catering Company as our exclusive in-house chefs. They offer a wide variety of menu choices, exemplary service, and work within almost any budget, making your planning experience even easier.
When you choose the Legacy Barn, you and your family members become guests at your own wedding. Our team of event professionals through Blissfully Simple Events meet with you, assist you in creating your agenda, flow, and timeline and then make sure everything falls perfectly into place.
The Signature Barn Experience Wedding Package:
- Legacy Barn and all 8.5 acres for the entire weekend! (Friday – 12 pm Sunday).
- Feel free to use it for your:
- rehearsal dinner
- family brunch for opening gifts on Sunday.
- Or a family reunion on Sunday – whatever works best for you!
- Arrive as early as 8:00 on Saturday. Guests leave by 11:00 pm
- If there are no events scheduled that week – feel free to come & drop things off and begin decorating as early as Thursday morning.
- The services of Blissfully Simple Events for a “Day Of Directing” wedding coordination package. Set up and tear down all done for you! See package details HERE
- Catering provided by The Local Catering Company (costs separate from Legacy Barn Rental Costs). See their menus here.
- Make the Legacy Barn your destination for your entire wedding weekend festivities.
- All the services and accommodations listed below:
Rental costs are only:
- 1-150 guests (no tent) = $5,500
- 150-250ish guests (tent needed) = $5,950
(November – April)
- 1-150 guests (no tent) = $5,500
150-250ish guests (tent needed) = $5,950
We are proud to offer a $100 discount to couples who are military, first-responders (Fire Department, Police Department, or EMT), & Educators. We have great respect for everything you do and this is our way of saying Thanks for all you do!
We also offer a Signature Barn PLUS Experience Package for those couples who feel they would benefit from having a full-service Wedding Planner to help with the ENTIRE planning process. The upgraded cost for this is just $750. Let us know if you are interested in the PLUS package.
We do not take events in January because of the cold.
We also believe that “what’s ours, is yours.” If we have something at the Barn that can make your experience even better, you can use it at no additional cost!
Both packages include the following amenities:
- The Legacy Barn holds up to 150 guests, (this includes 40 in the loft).
- There is room on the property for tents to accommodate EVENTS UP TO 250ish. Check out our possible tent layouts on this site for options. https://legacybarn.com/possible-tent-layouts/
- Large open doors with natural cross-breezes, plus ceiling and box fans relieve you from excess summer heat.
- Beautiful Outdoor deck with twinkle lighting & large staircase for ceremonies, appetizers, buffets, dancing or just relaxing. A large staircase leads from the deck to the lawn that is ideal for photographs.
- Overhead radiant heat upstairs & forced air heaters downstairs keep the barn cozy and warm for cool spring and fall evenings, and for those cold winter time events.
- Beer, wine & Champagne are allowed.
- You can choose your own vendors or you can pick from our preferred vendors list.
- Lighted gravel parking area for 75 cars with parking attendants.
- We have 20 eight foot banquet tables; 12 five foot round tables; 4 six foot tables, 2 five foot tables, ten round cocktail tables, 6 48″ round tables and 1 half round table to choose from.
- 175 white padded wedding chairs for inside; plus 175 white plastic outdoor folding chairs for lawn ceremony or tent use, and 56 classic wedding chairs for rehearsal dinners downstairs.
- Your choice of linens for up to 150 people. If you have to rent extra tables or chairs for more than 150 guests, you are responsible for those extra linens.
Barn staff will set up & tear down tables and chairs according to your layout.
- Built in bar area accommodates alcohol service.
- A golf cart shuttle
- 1 neutral handicapped accessible, indoor restroom on main level; plus separate modern, indoor men’s & women’s restroom downstairs.
- WIFI access.
- Beautiful dimming crystal chandelier that can be raised or lowered.
- Remote control AV Screen with cabled projector.
- Plenty of electrical outlets throughout the Barn and loft.
- Full use of the gorgeous 8.5 acre property for pictures or ceremony.
- You can use the exterior of the historic brick house for pictures.
- Temperature controlled Bride’s room with counter space, lots of outlets, mirrors and sofas for your comfort.
- Groom’s quarters in the original “Bull Pens” – a man cave like no other!
- White Christmas lights in the barn.
- Large horse trough for soft drinks and bottled waters.
- Old fashioned wagon for pictures, and gifts or rustic ambiance.
- A dedicated Event Manager (provided by Blissfully Simple Events) to be on Premises all night.
- Use of the Historic Parlor (lower level) for buffets, rehearsal dinners, Bride’s lunches, plus family and guest reception before the ceremony.
- The original Milk House with sink, refrigerator, deep freezer and electrical outlets for food warmers.
- Commercial size refrigerator next to the downstairs buffet area for cakes, flowers, soft drinks, water and food storage for you and the caterer.
- Hundreds of rustic decorations, signs and antiques for you to use at no charge.
- Access to additional Full-Service Wedding planning packages for $750. This can give you a professional wedding planner to help you plan the entire wedding and keep your master schedule on-time.
Special Weekday Wedding Package:
If you are flexible and would like to hold your wedding on Monday-Thursday, WE CAN DO THAT! Our Weekday wedding package includes:
- 3 hours the day before (Monday – Thursday) for decorating and a rehearsal.
- Arrive as early as 8:00 am on your wedding day.
- Guests leave by 11:00 pm.
- The services of Blissfully Simple Events for a “Day Of Directing” wedding planning/coordination package. Set up and tear down all done for you! See package details HERE
- Catering provided by The Local Catering Company (costs separate from Legacy Barn Rental Costs)
- All the services and accommodations listed below.
For Only $3,250 no matter what the season
Rules & Regulations:
- You must provide the Barn with a certificate of liability insurance. Check with your Homeowner’s Insurance company to see if they can provide you with this. If they can’t, use www.TheEventHelper.com to get it the least expensive & quickest way possible.
- For Weddings, You MUST use the Local Catering Company for your Catering. Click here to go to their website. Click here to go to their menus.
- If you choose to provide beer & wine, you must choose one of our licensed partners to provide and serve the alcohol. (See our preferred vendors list).
- Last call is at 9:15 & Bar closes at 9:30.
- Last dance is 10:30.
- Alcohol is allowed to flow for only 5 1/2 hours.
- Smoking is allowed on the premises but not in the Barn.
- No firearms or any other weapons unless special permission granted for pictures.
- We welcome service dogs, but no other animals due to allergies.
- Yes you may have candles – just make sure they are covered by a container like votive candles.
Really Cool Extras:
We like to keep several unique & rustic items on hand to make your decorating process easier and your guest’s experience at the Barn the best that it can be. These are completely free to use. Make sure to check our “Really Cool Extras” page to get an updated list. Here are just a few of the items we have for you to choose from:
- Authentic Jim Beam Whiskey Barrels (3)
- A fire pit with seating and romantic lighting
- Wooden doors in the lawn as an entrance to the ceremony
- Farm table
- Beautiful wooden pagoda
- Rustic backdrops for the cake or head table
- A variety of candles, lanterns and vases
- Beverage dispensers so you can serve iced lemonade or tea
- Authentic apple crates
- Mason jars with glass pebbles
- Tree trunk slices
- White Christmas lights
Check out our “Really Cool Extras” page for a full inventory list.
Booking & Deposit Information
- Signature Package:
- $2,300 non-refundable retainer due on booking of the barn
- Weekly Wedding or Custom Wedding Packages:
- $1,500 non-refundable retainer due on booking of the barn (this comes off your balance).
- You pay your deposit and then the remaining balance must be paid in monthly payments.
- Balance to be paid off 1 month before the event
- If you pay in full upfront, you receive a 5% discount
- We take checks, cash, Visa, MasterCard & Discover.