The Legacy Barn Welcomes Proms!
The following are the costs and rules regarding hosting at Prom at the Barn:
- Maximum capacity for dancing only is 250
- 250 needs deck open and front doors open for fresh air, space, and safety
- Proms need 1 chaperone per 25 kids
- Proms need school liaison police on grounds, two preferred
- School principal was on hand
- Check in and check out at west doors
- If kids leave, they cannot return
- Snacks and cold drinks are fine
- Barn is available between 8 am & 12 pm
- No firearms
- ABSOLUTELY NO confetti, sprinkles, or glitter to be used on the property at any time.
- No use of tape, nails, or staples to attach decorations.
- Client agrees not to have any open flame inside the Barn at any time unless flame is confined to votive candles or the candle is in a casing.
- Must use table coverings for tables.
- NO RED JUICE
- $350 for 2 hours (Minimum) – this includes a Barn hostess there all night.
- $50 for each additional Hour (this includes set up and tear down) – need to check the night before to see if it is open for early set up.
- $80 for additional parking attendants
- IF YOU WANT DINNER – COSTS GO UP
- Use our Legacy Wall as your photo booth.
- High heels not recommended on driveway or for dancing. Tell ladies to bring dancing shoes (floor is safe for bare feet).
- DJ sets up under the chandelier .
- Horse tank with drinks was on the deck or use our 3 beverage dispensers for drinks on the bar.
- Put buckets of personal items in restrooms that kids forget to bring: tooth picks, deodorant, tooth brush and paste, girly things.
- Ladies may use brides room to freshen up.
- Play corn hole game downstairs in aisle
Barn staff Provided:
- 2 parking staff with radios, for the entire night
- Host/Hostess all night long