Hello all! Just wanted everyone to know that the Local BBQ Tasting set for April 7th has been RESCHEDULED! We will let you know when the new date is set!
Getting married in 2018/19 and need a great caterer or maybe you are still looking for a fabulous rustic event venue… Join us on April 7, 2018 at 6:00 at the Legacy Barn for an exclusive tasting event with The Local BBQ. Even if you just want a chance to hang with your friends, eat GREAT FOOD and enjoy GREAT AMBIANCE – this is the place to be!
Tickets are $25 per person and you will be treated to the following:
- Applewood slow smoked beef brisket with au jus or creamy horseradish sauce
- Berkshire smoked pulled pork sliders with sweet BBQ sauce and our signature Cole Slaw
- Locally picked farm fresh salad bar
- Sample all their delicious side dishes:
- Loaded potato salad
- Mac and cheese
- Sweet potato casserole
- And leave room for their famous cinnamon roll topped with local maple candied bacon!
- Refreshing beverages will be served as well, including lemonade, sweet tea, beer & wine.
PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!
Well, it is December 24th and the man in the big red suit should be making his preparations for tonight’s journey. What a year this has been! Now we have several successful events under our belt and we are anxiously awaiting our first full year of weddings, parties, and reunions. We can’t think of a better way to share the beauty of the Legacy Barn than with you and your family!
2016 will bring lots of new additions: a Bride’s room, Groom’s room and most importantly, BATHROOMS! The elves here have been working around the clock to make it perfect for the upcoming events.
Everyone here at the Barn wishes you a very merry Christmas. While it doesn’t look like it will be a white one, we hope it will be peaceful and full of joy.
We have been shocked and thrilled with the interest in the Legacy Barn! This weekend is our first wedding and we can’t wait to share the pictures with you. Please contact us with any questions you may have. Check us out on facebook at www.facebook.com/legacybarn