Just found this really cool video of one of our 2016 couples Jake & Kristin Pegg. Enjoy!
We wanted to make everyone aware that we will no longer take events with over 250 people. We found larger events just put a strain on the property and staff with parking and weather issues. We are happy to host any event with 250 people or less.
Hello all! Just wanted everyone to know that the Local BBQ Tasting set for April 7th has been RESCHEDULED! We will let you know when the new date is set!
Hi everyone! Colin and I are thrilled to introduce our brand new video series called, “Barn Talk”. You will learn more about us, the Barn and several tips, tricks and strategies to have the best wedding ever! Feel free to share and comment and please subscribe. Let us know what you want to hear about and we will make it happen!
Getting married in 2018/19 and need a great caterer or maybe you are still looking for a fabulous rustic event venue… Join us on April 7, 2018 at 6:00 at the Legacy Barn for an exclusive tasting event with The Local BBQ. Even if you just want a chance to hang with your friends, eat GREAT FOOD and enjoy GREAT AMBIANCE – this is the place to be!
Tickets are $25 per person and you will be treated to the following:
- Applewood slow smoked beef brisket with au jus or creamy horseradish sauce
- Berkshire smoked pulled pork sliders with sweet BBQ sauce and our signature Cole Slaw
- Locally picked farm fresh salad bar
- Sample all their delicious side dishes:
- Loaded potato salad
- Mac and cheese
- Sweet potato casserole
- And leave room for their famous cinnamon roll topped with local maple candied bacon!
- Refreshing beverages will be served as well, including lemonade, sweet tea, beer & wine.
PUT IT ON YOUR CALENDAR NOW!