Creating Your Very Own Dream Wedding!
Indoor + Outdoor Weddings, Receptions, and Rehearsal Dinners
Indiana’s Hidden Gem!
Imagine spending your special day with an Indoor or Outdoor ceremony, followed by a beautiful reception in our historical barn!
*We offer both Indoor & Outdoor weddings all year round! Perfect for your magical reception, the historical barn is fully updated with heating, partial air conditioning, WI-FI, handicapped-accessible restrooms and all of the modern amenities to make your special wedding day comfortable any time of the year.
- The Legacy Weekend Wedding – Enjoy the entire weekend Friday, Saturday & Sunday! Perfect for your Wedding Weekend with the opportunity to arrive on Friday afternoon to decorate and get ready for the big wedding day! Ease your mind with a ceremony walk thru to practice with our wedding coordinators and your bridal party, followed by a delicious Rehearsal Dinner catered by The Local Catering Company. Saturday morning enjoy getting ready with your bridesmaids in our beautiful Bridal Suite, while the guys relax in the Bullpen with their groomsmen. Our Wedding Ceremony sites are available for both indoors and outdoors near our beautiful walnut grove on the west side of the country property. After the Wedding Ceremony, your guests will walk up to the Reception area held inside our enchanting and rustic 1884 barn, built with all modern amenities. Lastly, our weekend couples have the chance to come back on Sunday morning for breakfast, brunch, gift opening or to simply gather your things. Enjoy this Once In a Lifetime Wedding Weekend Experience with all of your family & friends!
- Contact our office or insert inquiry for wedding investment pricing and details
Amenities included at The Legacy Barn:
- The Legacy Barn holds up to 150 guests indoors, (that includes 40 in the loft).
- There is room on the property for white tents to accommodate larger events exceeding 150 guests. Maximum 250 guests.
- Large open doors with natural cross-breezes, floor fans and exhaust system for the summer heat.
- Full use of the gorgeous 10-acre property for pictures, Ceremony & Reception.
- You can use the historic 1885 Victorian house as a gorgeous backdrop for pictures with your newlywed outside.
- Bridal Suite with AC and Heat, counter space, lots of outlets, mirrors, and cushioned chairs for your comfort and private getaway.
- Groom’s quarters in the original “Bull Pen” – a man cave like no other! Plus a secret patio/cigar lounge to enjoy.
- Beautiful Outdoor deck with lighting & large staircase.
- Heated upstairs & downstairs to keep the barn warm for cool nights and winter events
- Beer, wine, Champagne and a signature cocktail are allowed from the bar.
- Private catering company to serve your every need by our exclusive catering company – The Local Catering Company – website at http://www.TheLocalCateringCompany.com
- Private Access to The Local BBQ Food Truck for your Rehearsal Dinner and/or Reception (Ask us about our Late Night Food Truck Experience!) TheLocalBBQ.com
- Lighted gravel parking area for 65 cars with parking attendants and available handicapped parking spaces. Additional parking available in north-center yard, if needed.
- We provide tables, chairs and linens for 150 guests.
- Barn staff will set up & tear down tables and chairs according to your requests.
- Built in Bar Area for spirits and celebrations.
- Two golf carts for guest shuttle and handicap service.
- Gender neutral, handicapped accessible restroom on main level; plus separate three stall men’s & women’s restrooms downstairs. A private restroom is also in the groom’s BullPen.
- Beautiful dimming crystal chandelier.
- Remote Screen & AV capability.
- WI-FI Access
- Historical Farm Museum Room
- 1884 Authentic Wishing Well
- Outdoor Stage and String Lights
- Six Picnic Tables for outdoor patio seating
- Fire pit with yard chairs and String Lights
- Yard Games
- Generator protecting barn from any power outages
- Old fashioned wagon for pictures or holding gifts.
- A dedicated Manager or Venue Coordinator on Premises all night.
- Hundreds of rustic decorations for you to use free of charge to create your own fairy tale wedding!
Private Catering Company on site to fulfill every food and beverage need. Visit their website at www.thelocalcateringcompany.com
Access to The Local BBQ Food Truck perfect for your Rehearsal dinner or Late Night Food Truck Experience. Visit their website at http://www.thelocalbbq.com
We provide full Day of Directing and Wedding Coordinating Services! Our team at the Legacy Barn will be there with you every step of the way to make sure that your special day runs smoothly and is the BEST wedding day ever!
To book your next event at The Legacy Barn or to schedule a tour contact Brooke at our Legacy Barn Office below!
Legacy Barn Office Phone Number (765) 204-1612
Legacy Office Email: Legacybarn@gmail.com
*We are proud to offer $100 discounts, individually, to clients who are Military, Frontliners, First Responders, Nurses, Educators or College Students, including one-year post graduation. We have a great respect for everything you do and this is our way of saying Thank you for all you do!
We are honored to be featured on the cover of The Heartland Magazine!